This Website is operated by Whiz Technology Pty Ltd of NSW, Australia.
2. We may make alterations or additions to this policy from time to time.
Kinds of Personal Information and How It Is Collected
3. We do not assume any responsibility for the privacy or security practices of any other web sites which you may be able to access through our site, or for our customers’ level of compliance with our code.
4. We collect different information about you at different times such as;
a. Information we require to provide our services. When you first sign up or contact us for our Services, or when you make an inquiry about our Services, we collect information such as:
i. your name;
ii. telephone number;
iii. domain name;
iv. email address;
v. business information, including revenue and growth goals.
b. Non-personally identifying information. The following information may also be logged for statistical purposes and for the purposes of marketing and advertising to you:
i. server address;
ii. top level domain name (.com, .gov etc);
iii. date and time of visit;
iv. page accessed;
v. documents downloaded;
vi. referring site; and
vii. type of browser.
c. We will not record any identifying details (such as name and IP) of the individual user, or their other browsing activities. unless directed to do so under a law enforcement agency.
d. Other demographic information. We may use your information to measure your experiences of our products/services/website, improve or develop our products/services/website, and perform research/analysis.
e. If you respond voluntarily to any of our surveys or other interactive communications, we will collect those responses and use the information to improve the quality and range of our products and Services, together,
Purpose of Collection of Personal Information
5. We collect and use your Personal Information to best operate and improve the delivery of our Services to you. We will use your Personal Information to provide you with:
a. sales and technical support;
b. billing and credit control;
c. service upgrades and information;
d. renewal notices;
e. maintenance notices; and
g. other functions relevant to your Services with us.
6. When you engage us for the Services, or make enquiries of our Services, you will be requested to provide your consent to us to send promotional material to you. You may stop the delivery or “opt-out” of future promotional email by following the specific instructions in the email you receive.
7. We may use your Personal Information to:
a. contact you in relation to upgrading your use of our Services, special offers (from us, or on behalf of third parties), with newsletters, surveys, and individual service audits, or in response to any expression of interest we may receive from you in relation to our products and Services;
b. identify the source of new customers;
c. monitor and address complaints, other feedback, and to resolve disputes;
d. in the case of credit cards, to bill you for Services;
e. in the case of ABNs, to verify your identity;
f. maintain a technical and account history of your dealings with us, and to re-establish your account with us where you re-join as a customer within a reasonable time after having terminated your account; and
g. monitor your compliance with our terms and conditions. Disclosure of Personal Information
8. We will not disclose any Personal Information without your express consent, other than in the following circumstances:
a. if we are required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform with the laws, applicable code of conduct or legal process served on us in relation to our business;
b. to contractors providing licensed collections services, credit card payment processing and CRM services, who comply with our privacy and security policies;
c. if we sell our business or part of it; and
d. in extreme circumstances, to protect the personal safety of users of our Services, website, our staff or the public.
9. With your express permission, we may supply your Personal Information to third parties to perform services on our behalf such as marketing, automation, web development and PPC services we recommend for you under the terms of our agreement with you.
10. In the event that your information is subject to a data breach, we will comply with all mandatory statutory notification requirements.
11. We will destroy your information in circumstances where it is no longer required, unless required by law to retain the information.
12. You might provide Personal Information through your participation in chat sessions, email exchanges or in public forums such as our website, FacebookTM Page, zoom meetings and webinars. This information may be public and immediately available to anyone who has access to such services. You should take care to only post information that you are comfortable to share publicly.
13. If you collect personal information which you keep on services provided, you alone are responsible for compliance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) in respect of that information. We take no responsibility for your dealings with personal information you collect.
Accessing Your Personal Information
14. Under the Privacy Act, you have a right to access and seek correction of your Personal Information that is collected and held by us.
15. If at any time you would like to access or correct the Personal Information that we hold about you, please contact our privacy officer:
16. To obtain access to your Personal Information:
a. you will have to provide proof of identity to ensure that Personal Information is provided only to the correct individuals and that the privacy of others is protected;
b. you will need to be reasonably specific about the information you require; and
c. we may charge you a reasonable administration fee, which reflects the cost to us for providing access in accordance with your request.
17. If we refuse your request to access or correct your Personal Information, we will provide you with written reasons for the refusal and details of complaint mechanisms.
18. If you have a complaint about any aspect of our Privacy procedures, please contact our privacy officer. At all times, privacy complaints will be treated seriously and dealt with in a prompt and confidential manner.